Origin International Inc. (“Company” “we” “us” “our”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On our website located at https://origin-international.us/ (“Site”).
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and us.
- Through telephone, mail or other method of collection.
It does not apply to information collected on any other website operated by any third party or collected by any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Site.
Children Under the Age of 16
Our Site is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any information to or on the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Site or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us here.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We may collect several types of personal information from and about you, including:
- Personal identifiers, including name, postal address, online identifier, email address, IP address, telephone number or other similar identifiers.
- Protected classification characteristics, including race, citizenship, religion, marital status, gender, veteran or military status, or other similar identifiers.
- Commercial information, including products or services purchased, obtained or considered or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
- Internet or other network activity, including browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application or advertising.
- Geolocation data, including physical location or movements.
- Professional or employment related information, including current or past job history or performance evaluations.
- Inferences drawn from other personal information, including profiling a person’s preferences, characteristics, behavior, abilities and attitudes.
Personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- Deidentified or aggregated consumer information.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through our Site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Site may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site or by creating a user profile. This includes information provided at the time of requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Site.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Site, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns. The information we collect automatically may include personal information. It helps us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Site according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Site.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Site may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Site. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
How We Use Your Information
We may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Site and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Site or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this policy:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about our Site users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
Commitment to Security
The security and confidentiality of your Information is important to us. We work hard to protect your information from loss, misuse or unauthorized access or disclosure, and follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal data submitted to us, both during transmission and once it is received. We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk. Given the nature of communications and information processing technology, we cannot guarantee that your information, during transmission or while stored on our systems or otherwise in our care, will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others. It is important that you protect against unauthorized access to your account information and to your computer. If you have any questions about the security of your personal data, you can contact us at [HYPERLINK TO EMAIL].
It is our policy to post any changes we make to our policy on this page. If we make material changes to how we treat our users’ personal information, we will notify you through a notice on the Site home page. The date the policy was last revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable email address for you, and for periodically visiting our Site and this policy to check for any changes.
To ask questions or comment about this policy and our privacy practices, contact us here.